Wednesday, October 1, 2008

31 week Photo Shoot


Yesterday we went for another 3D ultrasound. I am 31 weeks and really looking like a little boy now. Mommy loves my chubby cheeks and my cute little nose. Mommy says she biased, but she thinks I am already such a cute little guy! During the ultrasound, I was moving like crazy and this time Daddy and Mommy let Grammy come with us, of course she cried the whole time. Mommy says it was so great to get to see "her little man", as she affectionately calls me. 9 more weeks to go and everyone will get to meet me.

2 comments:

Grammy said...

Grammy & Popi are so excited. We are getting a little impatient though. Popi set up your crib and Aunt Julie got your bedding in place and even decorated some of your "stay at Grammy's" room. All we need now is our little grandbaby to appear.

cleaglenn said...

adam-
hurry and come out to the big world and play...its SO much fun! can't wait to meet you. love, your soon to be partner in crime parker